We are endquote.net, a subsidiary of StoneMoss Group, LLC, a company registered in the State of Oklahoma. Our registered address is 1100 Riverwalk Terrace #100, Jenks, Oklahoma 74037 (“endQuote”/“we”/“us”/”our”). StoneMoss Group provides the website www.endquote.net (the “Website”) which makes available software for transcribing, searching, verifying, editing and exporting the content of audio and video files (the “Services”).
This Statement explains:
- What information we may collect about you
- How we may use the information we collect about you
- Whether we share your information with anyone else
- How we keep your information secure
- Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
- Where we store your information
- How you can obtain a copy of the information we store about you.
By using the Website and the Services, you consent to us processing and storing your personal data in accordance with this Statement.
Information That We May Collect
In running and maintaining our Website and providing the Services we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information about your use of our Website including details of your visits such as pages viewed, the length of your uploads, the time spent browsing and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, your browser type, your IP address, geolocation data and other communication data;
- information provided voluntarily by you such as your name, a password, job title, employer, the department you work in within the company and your address. For example, when you register for information, or make a purchase;
- information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, for example to report a problem; and
- your email address that you provide on the “Support” section and when you register for an account.
endQuote will only share the above information with third parties in the manner that is described in this Statement. endQuote will not sell any of the above information to third parties.
In addition to your personal data, we may also process personal data of third parties which you send to us for processing as part of the audio and/or video files that you send to us. We process such data in accordance with this Statement and the Terms but we do not have access to the content of those files.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our Services, as part of the Services which we provide to you and to manage our relationship with you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- to inform you of any changes to our Website, Services or goods and products;
- to improve and develop products, services and support including through research and data analysis activities;
- to measure performance of marketing initiatives;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our Website;
- to assess and improve the performance and operation of our Website; and
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you.
In operating our Services it may become necessary for data that we collect from you, data you upload to the Website or provide to us via the endQuote.net site to be transferred to multiple server locations for reliability, redundancy, processing and storing. By providing your data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
We do our best to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential and secure the information received on behalf of endQuote and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for endQuote.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not always 100% secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. While we have implemented industry-standard SSL encryption on all of our sites, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Your content will remain on the servers used by us during your time as an active user of our Services and for at least six months after your last activity unless you delete such content or request that we delete it.
Sharing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Statement and in the circumstances detailed below:
- in the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer; and
- where we are legally required by court order to disclose your personal information.
We use third parties as part of our processing. Any personal data contained within audio/video files sent to us by you will, therefore, be sent to such third parties and returned to us.
Keeping Your Information Secure
endQuote takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, endQuote utilises reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information you send us. endQuote retains data only as required or permitted by local law and while it has a legitimate business purpose.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share a password with anyone.
Cookies, Pixels, Local Storage And Other Similar Technologies
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Pixels are small blocks of code on web pages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a Web page and often are used in connection with cookies. HTML5 Local Storage is a small database located inside your browser which web pages can use to store data to speed up their processing. We may use all three technologies from time to time, to help improve your user experience.
Subscription communications include email newsletters, software updates, etc. that may be expressly requested by you or which you consented to receive. After you request such communications, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- select the email «opt out» or «unsubscribe» link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email subscription communication
- return to the Web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions
- contact us. Be sure to provide your name, relevant contact information, and specific relevant information about the endQuote subscriptions that you no longer wish to receive.
Third Party Links
Changes to Our Statement
Any changes we may make to this Statement in the future will be posted on this page.
Access to Information
In accordance with the US Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S.C. §§41-58) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $10US to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.